Eslifidul Admin replied

295 weeks ago

The Outsider Movie Download In Hd

Show Spoiler

497e39180f Recalled from the battlefields of Afghanistan to identify the remains of his daughter, British mercenary Lex Walker arrives in Los Angeles to find that the body in the morgue belongs to a stranger. With his daughter now missing, Walker convinces a street-wise detective that his daughter is still alive and in danger. The two follow a trail of high-tech intrigue that leads them to his daughter's former boss, a crooked cyber-millionaire who will do whatever it takes to protect his empire - including taking down anyone who gets in his way. Driven by desperation and rage, Walker must fight his way through an army of thugs and hired killers to save the one person that means more to him than life itself.
The plot revolves around British military contractor Lex Walker, who is told his daughter has died. When he arrives in Los Angeles and discovers the body is not hers, he begins an investigation.
This movie is a lot of fun, i mean i watched whole movie and i thought what if i had a remote in my hand and i would forward some scenes from it. I also think that this type of movie i have seen back in 2001-2006 year and i felt like that story writer doesn&#39;t have the knowledge to make a proper movie.This type of movies, story writer used to make back 5-10 years ago. Nothing new in this. It is like i wasted my time watching this movie. It is like no new ideas to make a movie. And 1 more thing is funny, over-acting that i grab in some scenes. Also, funny story again. And millionaire have a enough security guards to check any person whom comes in to its party when he has many person with guns and bouncers. And without checking they came in and that is the funniest thing i came to know. Guards inside the party available but not the outside to check for security well that funny. Well i have seen movies like Italian job and others. I salute this story writers and directors by not making mistakes like this big things. But this guy whomever the story writer must need to know one thing that when you write story then you or anybody, even the director must know and make a natural movie that may audiences attract. Make a proper movie and i am sure you will earn stars. For rightnow i have nothing but to give you proper 2/10 star.<br/><br/>Sorry..
Some Writer/Directors prefer to use the same actors in their films. You can&#39;t blame them for wanting to work with people they&#39;re comfortable with, but not many Writer/Directors, remake the exact same movie with a slightly different twist. Brian A. Miller came out of relative obscurity to produce the hit action thriller, The Prince, starring Bruce Willis. Less than a year later, he followed it up with The Outsider, which is basically the exact same film! The Prince featured a former mafia turncoat, going to the city he once owned, in order to find his missing daughter. The Outsider features a former member of British Special Ops, coming to America, to find his missing daughter. Both films have similar endings, mafia bosses that are played by legendary action stars, and oddly enough, both films have a cameo by 50 cent. These two films are literally so similar to one another, that aside from the British accent, and Jason Patric in the role of the cop, nothing has really changed. As a fan of action film, I realize there aren&#39;t many different directions these films can go in, but to release what amounts to the exact same film, a year later, with several of the same actors, is just bizarre. The Outsider wasn&#39;t a bad film, and I did enjoy Craig Fairbrass, he was a beast, who I was previously unfamilar with, but aside from that, this is the exact same story as seen in The Prince. Wheather you chose to sit through this one or that one, really depends on who you like better, James Caan or Bruce Willis.
Lamely directed by Brian A. Miller, who co-wrote it with Mr. Fairbrass, this is the kind of curiosity that used to fill the bottom half of a double feature in the day when we still had drive-ins. The real outsider is the movie itself.

The Last Resort movie downloadDecisive Battle! Bridal Fight! download moviesTwenty:20 full movie kickass torrentEpisode 1.11 full movie in hindi free downloadBoxer full movie in hindi free download hd 1080phindi Comanche vs. MongolVanishing Point movie in hindi dubbed downloadFlight of the Living Dead full movie kickass torrentDe golden years in Wommelgem malayalam movie downloadSpawn full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.